Hello Coquettes and Cast!
For those of you that don't know me, I'm Greg Inda. I'll be photographing shows over the coming months and I wanted to take a moment and make sure we are on the same page. It's my goal to provide KKC and you with great images that you're proud to showcase all over the internet. So please fill out this form below and help me ensure that nothing gets posted on the internet that makes you uncomfortable.
In addition, know that I am happy to remove any images that you feel misrepresent you or your act. If you ever have questions, concerns, or feedback you can always reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
couple things I'd like you to know about me:
- got started with burlesque in 2006 as the stage manager for the Belmont Burlesque Revue, a position I still hold today.
- For the first year of the Kiss Kiss Cabaret, I was stage manager and sound board operator. The reason KKC has it's sound board in the house and not in a booth is because of me!
- Before getting involved with burlesque, I spent several years performing and directing improv.
- I've been to 48 states in the US. The two I still have to visit are Vermont and Oregon.
- My all time favorite band is Nirvana, and all time favorite movie is a toss up between Captain Ron and LA Story.
- My favorite color is blue.
'm looking forward to working with you!